By using Explore God™ materials and resources in a public Explore God Discussion Group, any individual, church, organization, or user of the materials ("customer") agrees to the terms and conditions stated herein for the public presentation and use of the Explore God materials downloaded or purchased from Explore God or authorized sites.
Explore God materials include but are not limited to: all videos, articles, group materials, images, logos, branded assets, and guides. The purchase or downloading of Explore God materials creates a limited license to present Explore God materials to member audiences and groups only. Explore God materials may not be sold or resold through third-party vendors.
ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE, COPYING, ALTERATION, OR REPRODUCTION OF EXPLORE GOD MATERIAL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
Because Explore God desires to maintain the integrity of its biblically-based programs and because the materials consist of Explore God's proprietary processes and intellectual property, customers must abide by the following requirements:
- Customer utilizing Explore God materials and resources in a public Explore God Discussion Group agrees with or adheres to the modern English version of the Apostles’ Creed as outlined in this agreement. (See below.)
- Customer may not transfer Explore God materials to another format, nor may customer add to, delete from, or alter in any way Explore God materials other than in approved methods as described in the Explore God Logo Kit & Branding Guidelines.
- If the sponsoring church, ministry, or organization has a website, customer agrees to list or display Explore God Discussion Group dates and session times on their own website, linked to the Explore God Discussion Groups Finder Map. This URL will then be provided to Explore God for use on the Discussion Group Finder Map. If the sponsoring church, ministry, or organization does not have a website, no link will be shown on the Explore God Discussion Group Finder Map, but group information will be displayed.
- Customer agrees to view the Discussion Group Facilitator training videos prior to facilitating or launching a public Explore God Discussion Group.
- The customer acknowledges that he or she is not an agent of Explore God and is not authorized to bind Explore God to any contract, obligation, or pledge of any nature. Customer is prohibited from entering into any agreements or making any representation that may infer liability or cause financial responsibility on behalf of Explore God, its suppliers, employees, or partners.
APOSTLES’ CREED, MODERN ENGLISH VERSION
I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, God's only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
he descended to the dead.
On the third day he rose again;
he ascended into heaven,
he is seated at the right hand of the Father,
and he will come again to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. Amen.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LICENSE NOTICE
The downloading or purchase of Explore God materials for Explore God Discussion Groups creates a limited, revocable license for the use and presentation of Explore God materials exclusively as provided herein. All other rights are expressly reserved by Explore God. Explore God materials are protected in whole and/or in part by state and federal copyright laws, trademark laws, and international treaty provisions. All title and copyrights in and to Explore God resources and materials—including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, electronic applications, accompanying printed materials incorporated into online Explore God brand expressions, and any copies of materials associated with Explore God materials—are owned by the Explore God Network. No one is authorized to duplicate or copy audio, video, printed material, or Explore God branded assets without obtaining prior written consent from Explore God. If this agreement is violated, Explore God may commence civil action seeking monetary damages, attorneys' fees, injunctive relief, and, in appropriate circumstances, criminal prosecution, with all reasonable legal and attorneys' fees to be paid by the infringing customer and/or third parties.
The terms shall be construed, interpreted, and governed by the laws of the State of Texas, and the exclusive venue for all disputes arising between customer and Explore God shall be in the state and federal courts having jurisdiction in Travis County, Texas. This arrangement and any waiver(s) attached constitute the full and complete arrangement binding the parties, and will be enforced to the full extent permitted under applicable law. If any provision is declared invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions will nevertheless remain in effect. If you have any questions regarding this agreement, please consult Explore God in writing via e-mail. Send any queries to info@ExploreGod.com.
Public Discussion Group Verification Process
Public Discussion Groups must be verified by Explore God before they will appear on the Explore God Discussion Group Finder Map. To complete verification, the following information is required:
- Complete physical address of public discussion group site
- Name of public venue, if applicable (e.g., ABC Church, Starbucks, Barnes & Noble, etc.)
- Name of the sponsoring church, organization, or ministry, including the contact information for staff representative (for verification purposes only)
- Dates and times of public discussion group sessions
- Name of Discussion Group Facilitator
- E-mail address of Discussion Group Facilitator
- Telephone number of Discussion Group Facilitator (for verification purposes only)
Discussion groups will remain marked as Private until the above information has been provided to and verified by Explore God. Once verified, public Explore God Discussion Groups will be visible as active groups on the Explore God Discussion Group Finder Map for the duration of their group's activity.