Don't have an account? Join
How would you like to get involved with Explore God?
When you join as a group Facilitator, you will be able to:
- Access discussion group facilitator guides and training tools to help you facilitate a group
- Easily communicate with all discussion group participants
- Enhance the discussion group experience with follow-up resources
- Promote your discussion group with professionally produced materials
- Track discussion group metrics and engagement data
- And continue to explore God in an authentic environment
When you join as a Church coordinator, you will be able to:
- Access essential discussion group guides and tools to help you and your church members facilitate discussion groups
- Equip your congregation with resources and training for engaging in spiritual conversations
- Utilize sermon outlines and sermon bumper videos
- Promote your church with professionally produced materials
- Effectively communicate with all church-affiliated discussion group facilitators and participants
- View all church-affiliated discussion group metrics
- Access free content for your church website
- Access free resources to invite your community to explore God
- And continue to explore God in an authentic environment
join as a group facilitator
join as a church coordinator
Terms of Service
Limited License to Use Our Materials
We may provide you with the ability to access, download or use (for purchase or without charge) certain materials on our Website. Explore God materials include but are not limited to: all videos, articles, group materials, daily wisdom, images, logos, branded assets, and guides (collectively, "Materials"). You are authorized to use or download our Materials only as made available by us for your use or downloading through our Website ("Authorized Materials") and then only as expressly permitted in these Terms. Subject to these Terms, we hereby grant to you a limited and revocable license to use Authorized Materials solely for the purposes of (i) your own personal review, study and information, and (ii) presenting such Authorized Materials without charge to audiences comprised of members of your church or discussion group. Except as expressly authorized above, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, sell, resell, create derivative works from, modify, publicly perform or publicly display the Materials or use the Materials in any other way. You are not authorized to sublicense or transfer the rights granted to you in these Terms.
Explore God desires to maintain the integrity of its biblically-based programs. You acknowledge and agree the Materials consist of Explore God's proprietary processes and intellectual property, and you agree to abide by the following requirements:
- You shall not transfer Explore God Materials to another format or add to, delete from, or alter in any way Explore God Materials other than in approved methods as expressly described in these Terms, on our Website or in the Explore God Logo Kit & Branding Guidelines.
- You acknowledge that you are not an agent, partner or joint venturer of Explore God and you are not authorized (and you will not attempt) to bind Explore God to any contract, obligation, or pledge of any nature. You lack the authority to, and you shall not attempt to, enter into any agreements or make any representation that may impose liability or cause financial responsibility on behalf of Explore God, its suppliers, employees, officers, directors or partners.
- You shall not share Explore God Materials with other churches or ministries (or other locations of multi-site churches or ministries other than your location). Each church or ministry, and each location of a church or ministry, is responsible for setting up their own account with Explore God to access and use Explore God Materials (we do this to make sure content is licensed appropriately).
- If the sponsoring church, ministry, or organization meets in a place that can be made publicly available (but not a private home or residence), you agree to list or display Explore God "discussion group" or meeting dates and session times on the church, ministry or organization website or social media page (e.g., Facebook page), linked to the Explore God Finder Map.
- You agree that you and your group facilitators will view the "Discussion Group Facilitator" training videos prior to facilitating or launching a public Explore God Discussion Group.
- In addition to your compliance with the other terms and conditions of these Terms, your use of Explore God Materials in a public Explore God Discussion Group is dependent upon your agreement with and adherence to each and every element of the modern English version of the Apostles’ Creed outlined below:
Intellectual Property Notices & Protections; Termination
Limitation of Liability
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITES, ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR MATERIALS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT EACH OF THE FORGOING IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR MATERIALS WILL BE COMPLETE, ACCURATE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT ANY OF THEM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. Additionally, our websites might contain links to third party websites or resources. You agree that we are not responsible for the content or quality of any such websites or resources. The inclusion of a link on our website does not imply that we endorse the other party's websites or content. You agree that your use of any such links or third party websites or content is at your own risk.
Legal Action; Governing Law and Jurisdiction
You and Explore God agree that these Terms shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to its conflicts of laws rules, and any dispute arising out of or related to our websites, products, services or Materials, or these Terms, must be brought exclusively in the state and federal courts for Travis County, Texas. You and Explore God each agree to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts for the resolution of all such disputes. If you are in breach of any of these Terms and we initiate legal action against you, you agree to pay our reasonable attorneys' fees and court costs in connection therewith (in addition to all damages awarded in any such action).
Disclosure of Information for Community Outreach
These Terms constitute the full and complete agreement between the parties, and will be enforced to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law. These Terms cannot be modified in any way other than in a written agreement signed by the parties hereto. If any provision is declared invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions will nevertheless remain in effect. If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please consult Explore God in writing via e-mail. Send any queries to [email protected].
Public Discussion Group Verification Process & Disclaimer
We will endeavor to verify the accuracy and location (and public nature) of each "Public Discussion Group" submitted to Explore God, and such verification must be completed to our satisfaction before we'll include the group on the Explore God Finder Map. As of part of the verification process, we may require the following information from each group:
- Complete physical address of public discussion group site
- Name of public venue, if applicable (e.g., ABC Church, Starbucks, Barnes & Noble, etc.)
- Name of the sponsoring church, organization, or ministry, including the contact information for staff representative (for verification purposes only)
- Dates and times of public discussion group sessions
- Name of Discussion Group Facilitator
- E-mail address of Discussion Group Facilitator
- Telephone number of Discussion Group Facilitator (for verification purposes only)
- Acceptance of these Terms by staff representative of sponsoring church, organization, or ministry
We reserve the right to keep discussion groups marked as Private until the requested information has been provided and we are satisfied with the completed verification process. Once verified and published by us, public Explore God Discussion Groups will be visible as active groups on the Explore God Finder Map for the duration of their group's activity. You are responsible for the accuracy of all information you submit to us. We are not responsible for, and shall have no liability to you or any third party for the actions of third party entities or individuals (including but not limited to churches, groups, facilitators or others) who use any of our Materials or other resources.
This Terms of Service is available in Spanish upon request. Please send an email to [email protected] to request a copy in Spanish.